Umesh Sharma, Advocate
Senior Central Government Standing Counsel in Delhi High Court| CGSC Delhi High Court | Standing counsel central government | Standing counsel union of india | Standing counsel UOI
112, New Delhi House,
27, Bara Khambha Road,
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
M : 0986823 5388
O : 011-2335 5388
- Practice of law since 1994 in different courts of Delhi including Delhi High Court, Supreme Court of India, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, and Debt Recovery Tribunal, National Green Tribunal and various other courts and tribunals.
- Several reported judgments in different law journals on various law points related to labour and service matters, civil matters, arbitration matter.
- Rich experience of legal advice and litigation in civil and criminal laws.
- Advising and interacting with various corporations, multi nationals, companies and rendering legal advice in independent capacity on various issues related to corporate laws, mergers, JVs, acquisitions, financial matters, due diligence etc.
- Rich knowledge of lease and contract administration work experience for real estate companies, developers, land bankers, FDI partners and investors.
- Online services, online legal advice, online document drafting and vetting.
- Advising on the issues related to lease and contract administration matters for various real estate companies with specific knowledge and experience of drafting, vetting of real estate lease, contracts, and agreements.
- Project advisory services for various industrial, real estate projects.
- PIL drafting, filing and prosecuting before High Court and Supreme Court of India.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION IN LAW
- Contract administration and compliance work for real estate companies, land developers.
- Litigation services in the various civil and criminal courts before High Court, Supreme Court of India.
- Civil laws including civil litigation, drafting and vetting of civil law documents of various types.
- Business laws including compliance of the company’s laws, taxation laws, recovery of money matters, acquisitions, mergers, JVs.
- Cyber and IT laws related to all kinds of domain name disputes, administrative proceedings, WIPO proceedings, ICANN proceedings.
- Real estate laws including the aspects of land use, acquisitions, FAR, FSI, CLU, project compliances, environmental compliances and clearances, dealing with vendors and enforcement of contracts.
- Consumer laws including the filing and defending of consumer court matters, CCI matters.
- Arbitration laws including the conducting of arbitration proceedings, challenge to arbitration awards, enforcement of arbitration awards, and appointment of arbitrators.
- Supreme Court Bar Association.
- Delhi High Court Bar Association.
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
- Delhi Bar Association.
- Chairman , Governing Body, Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi.
- Member , Governing Body, Ram Lal Anand College, University of Delhi.
- Member, Governing Body, Arya Bhatta College, University of Delhi.
- Partner, Fylfot Group of Advocates.