Services & Employment Lawyer
Service law advices, litigation in the fields of service laws, suspension matters, transfer matters, dismissal matters, regularization matters, promotion matters. CCA and CCS matters. CAT matters, High Court cases, Supreme Court cases in the fields of service laws. Online and on call legal advice services.
- Service and employment lawyer for handling all matters related to employment laws, service laws in India for both government and private employment disputes at all levels.
- Service and employment lawyer for handling cases related to CCA and CCS matters, departmental matters.
- Launching and defending matters pertaining to all kinds of service laws at CAT, High Courts and tribunals, Supreme Court of India.
- Legal advice, legal services related to the disciplinary cases, misconducts, termination, transfer, removal and other incidents of service and employment laws.
- Service and employment lawyer for providing all legal services related to drafting and vetting of employment contracts, employment agreements, and other employment issues.
- Service and labour lawyer for legal advice and documentation of all kinds related to employment and service laws by highly trained and highly qualified service and employment lawyers.
- Advising on all aspects of government service laws including advice on promotions, suspensions, transfers, charge sheets.
- Service law advices pertaining to private employment, government employment, CCA and CCS cases, disciplinary cases, misconducts, termination, transfer, removal etc.
- Legal services related to enforcement of various employment contracts, employment agreements and the disputes arising out therein, filing and defending litigations in this regard.
- Online legal advice services in the field of service and employment laws and providing pre paid legal advice through e-mail, chatting, and video conferencing instantly.
- Online legal drafting services in the fields of service and employment laws for drafting and vetting of all kinds of contracts of employments, charge sheets, reply to the charge sheets, memos, OMs.