Fylfot Group Of Advocates
Law firm Delhi engaged in providing various types of legal services through its team of highly qualified team of lawyers who provide quick and easy solutions to multidisciplinary legal problems. It is a full services law firm providing legal services in all fields of law with confidence.
- Fylfot Group of Advocates is a Delhi law firm providing seamless legal services in all fields of law under one roof with qualify and precision. The lawyers of the group provide legal services in various fields of law including civil law, criminal law, family law, business law, taxation law, IPR laws, and IT laws. Our strength is the team of lawyers with very rich and specialized legal back ground at our Delhi law firm to provide the problem specific legal solutions covering all the branches of law. We are providing the legal services related to launching and defending of various types of cases at all levels.
The main and important legal services provided by our Delhi law firm are:
- Legal advice services in all fields of law by legal experts with online legal advice facilities through e-mail, chatting, conferencing. Legal opinion and legal consultancy services.
- Legal documentation services for drafting, vetting, approving all kinds of legal documents, agreements, deeds, declarations, notices, petitions, forms etc.
- Litigation services for launching, defending, contesting cases before various courts.
- All kinds of legal services in the fields of civil, criminal laws by our Delhi law firm.
- Legal services in commercial, business, consumer, company, taxation, banking laws.
- Legal services in the fields of labour, service laws by our Delhi law firm.
- All legal services in the fields of IT and cyber laws by our Delhi law firm.
- Legal services related to IPR, patent, trade mark, copyright laws.
- Legal services in the fields of land revenue, electricity, environmental laws.
- Legal services in the fields of family, guardianship and matrimonial laws.
Legal services related to arbitration, mediation, and conciliation laws.